The tool for efficient dismounting of deep groove ball bearings
With the extractor tool BP 61, deep groove ball bearings can be removed from the shaft. It is also equally suited for removing bearings from just a shaft. Even sealed bearings can be dismounted once the seal is removed. The hooks of the puller arms are placed in the outer ring. The toolset can be used with 70 different kinds of deep groove ball bearings with diameters of 10 to 100 mm.
- The hooks of the puller arms latch directly into the outer raceway and support themselves on the shoulder of the inner ring, creating a secure hold and optimal power transfer
- The hooks are spring-mounted onto the puller arms so that they can easliy fit into the bearing
- The high-quality steel puller arms are resilient and intended for long-lasting use
- For shaft diameters measuring from 10–100 mm
- All components are available as spare parts
- An elastomer locking ring simplifies the attachment of the puller arms and holds them in position during the extraction process
- The elastic locking ring simplifies tool set-up and holds the puller arms in position during extraction
- The puller can also be used to remove sealed bearings from blind housings after the seal has been removed
- Retaining flap simplifies attachment of the puller arms to the spindle and holds them in position
Scope of delivery
- 6 sets with 3 puller arms each
- 2 spindles
- 1 counter bracket
Application areas of the BP 61
- General manufacture and maintenance in plant and mechanical engineering
- Maintenance of agricultural, municipal and construction machinery
- Maintenance of electric motors
- Maintenance of pumps
- Gearbox maintenance
- Maintenance of materials handling equipment
- Maintenance of paper and plastics processing
More simatec products for you?
Innovative maintenance products for rolling bearings simplify complex processes and reduce the maintenance effort on tens of thousands of machines around the globe. You can also benefit from our heating devices and special tools for the perfect handling of rolling bearings.
With the range of accessories, the simalube is easy to install anywhere and in any position.
simalube supplies various lubrication points with lubricant around the clock.
Perfect solution for fast, thermal mounting of rolling bearings.